Casey's vs. The Big Box
The biggest myth in the kitchen marketplace is that big box stores, such as Home Depot, Home Hardware or even IKEA, are the cheapest option for purchasing your kitchen. In reality, stand-alone kitchen boutiques like Casey's Creative Kitchens are generally less expensive than their big box counterparts when comparing the same design layout.
In addition they come with a host of advantages for the consumer:
- Casey's kitchen designers are specially trained in the unique aspects of kitchen design. The result is an improved layout at the same time making your kitchen more cost effective.
- Casey's has dependable, expert staff. At Casey's Creative Kitchens, you always know that when you walk through the doors there will be a professional kitchen designer waiting to answer your questions and take care of your needs. You do not need to press a "help" button to get expert advice.
- There are no hidden fees at Casey's Creative Kitchens! We offer free in home consultations with one of our kitchen designers so that your kitchen design is done right the first time. You work with your designer who coordinates the entire project from start to finish so you don't have to deal with multiple people at every stage.
- Casey's Creative Kitchens only uses the most talented craftsmen to install your dream kitchen. Our installers work hand in hand with your designer to see that your kitchen is installed in a professional and timely manner.
- Should you ever require service on your kitchen down the road, there is no red tape or hoops to jump through. Casey's has a dedicated service team waiting all it takes is one phone call!
The best part is you don't pay extra for our expertise, it's all part of the package! The proof is in the pudding! Bring in your big box quote today and let us show you how to save!
"I just have to say that from start to finish there has not been one glitch, surprise, delay. I am truly impressed. I've never had this kind of experience before. Thank you so much." ~ Joanne Steinstra